Small Scale Aquaponics Farming Training Courses
If you want to learn more about this wonderful topic that is aquaponics or if you are thinking of starting your own aquaponics system, you can book a seat for our one day aquaponics training course.
Our hands on aquaponics farming course will allow you to understand how to run a small scale aquaponics farm.
- You will learn the crucial limits and ratio of aquaponics.
- I will share the secrets we use to make sure all our aquaponics systems are productive and healthy.
- Learn how to grow vigorous fish and keep disease away.
- Discover the only type of chelated iron adapted to aquaponics (Warning! some of them are toxic!).
- Find out why your plants are not growing.
- Discover the best method to keep a balanced ecosystem and the secret to minimize maintenance.
- Find out the undisclosed trick to keep your system productive even after years of practice!
We will understand the critical parts and ratio of aquaponics and build a system all together. After this aquaponics training course you will be able to check your water parameters and maintain them in the targeted range.
Click here to learn more about this training